Although many cases can be handled with telemedicine, some cases cannot be treated in this context.
Here are the main cases that cannot be treated through Olive’s services.
In the event of a worrisome doubt about your state of health, if you feel that your life or that of a loved one is in danger, you must act quickly and contact 911 directly.
Cases that require a physical exam to be diagnosed
· Any problem with the genitals
· Urinary tract infection in men
· Musculoskeletal pain not relieved by anti-inflammatory drugs
· Unknown erectile dysfunction
· Headache not known
· STBBI with symptoms
· Long-term care
Prescriptions of controlled drugs
· Psychostimulant for ADHD (Concerta, Vyvanse, etc.).
Other drugs that require a physical examination:
· Hormone therapy for new diagnosis of menopause
· Initiation of medication for erectile dysfunction (Viagra/Cialis), as this requires a physical examination.
Disability forms and forms required in a school setting
· SAAQ form which requires a physical examination.
· CNESST form which requires a physical examination.
· Tax credit form (disabled persons, natural caregivers).
Follow-up for long-term work leave
Olive cannot offer long-term follow-up in connection with a work leave.
We hope this summary will help you! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our customer service. It will be our pleasure to help you!